Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rain.

I love waking up to the rain. It's so calming to sit in bed and listen to the raindrops falling on the street, the cars, the roof of my house. I love seeing how green my lawn is when it stops (even though that means I'll have to mow it again soon).

Training and things have started for me this week, and at first I was feeling like this:




but it turns out it's a blessing in disguise. I'm slowly growing more accustomed to getting up in the morning, without the shock of going straight from sleeping in to getting up at five. And today we picked up lots of goodies on the way out of our meeting!

Cleaning my classroom, clearing the walls, organizing my materials and documents has started to get me back in the mood.

Like the rain makes my mornings gets my day off to a relaxing start and brings life to the plants in my garden, I'm slowly beginning to feel refreshed and energized for a new year. It's going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment